- A vicious bout of flu knocked me out at 7pm yesterday and I woke up at 9am today.
- I've purchased six pieces of apparel from online blogshops this morning.
- It is now 12pm, I've eaten two enormous breakfasts and I'm as stuffed as a barrel.
- If I keep chowing down food at this rate, none of my purchases are going to fit me when they arrive.
- Due to the terrible haze which recently swept across the country, I have not gone for a run since last Wednesday (i.e. 10 days ago.)
- The Standard Chartered KL Marathon which was initially scheduled for tomorrow has been postponed to the 29th of September.
- The combination of no exercise + boredom eating + staying indoors has got me feeling really lousy.
- Thank goodness the haze seems to have cleared, hence I'll be able to resume my usual running routine.
- Heading out soon for a round of captainball with my lovely teammates and I'm looking forward to it!
Allow me to repeat : my 'lovely' teammates. ;)
- As much as I'm dedicated to running, it can get a tad lonely and monotonous once in a while ; at times I miss the camaraderie and team spirit of playing with friends.
- Last but not least, I'll be signing up for the Viper Challenge on the 17th of August. What is the Viper Challenge? Just a series of obstacles set up over a distance of 20km. Pshaww, merely a trifle, merely a trifle.