this is a post for a SPECIAL friend. :)
it all started when two little girls called CHERYL and CHAICHI entered a school called SMK USJ12 in January 2005. Neither of them wanted to be there. cheryl wanted to go to SMK USJ13, chaichi wanted to go to CATHOLIC HIGH. but against their wishes, there they were, and there was nothing to be done about it.
and so both of them went on with life as best as they could.
on the first day of school, cheryl said "hi, can i sit with you?" and that was the beginning of a friendship that would last (even though none of them knew it at that time) :D
as the days went on in form3, they realised that they CLICKED. yakking away in class every single day, they were ever-so-compatible, like two pieces of a jigsaw. :)
the u18 girls basketball team of SMK USJ12 in 2008.
this was when i bought my first dress. and dragged her all over pyramid for 6hours.
and this was when we had the cinema all to ourselves watching "What Happens In Vegas" in 2009 NST streetball challenge. 3Blind Mice were the champions.
our mutual love of FOOOOOOD
no less significant is the time spent together. hours on the phone, court, hanging out and movies. etc
at Malam Ceria together. :)
1. listening to my problems all the time, all the rants and bitching about things and people that i would never tell anyone else but you. :)
2. being there for me during the whole breakup incident in Form3. that really meant so much to me.
3. just being my friend and going through so much together. :)
4. and even though it seems impossible, we've never had a fight
5. sharing everything together, secrets and all. and we know we'd never break a secret. *winks*
i had so many more pics of us, but sadly they disappeared when my phone was stolen, which is why this post doesnt have as many pics as i would like it to have.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAI CHI!!!